If you would like a recommendation from me here is what you need to do:
1. Ask me in person for a letter of recommendation and make sure you are added to my list.
2. As soon as possible after asking for a rec, please fill out the form below to provide me with some more information about yourself. This can and should be done before you send/give me submission materials. Only complete the form once you have personally asked me for a recommendation. I will not write a recommendation for anyone who does not fill this out.
IF you are having me submit your rec electronically (preferred method):
3. Add me to your applications ASAP.
4. In the form below, indicate due dates for applications, especially if you are applying ED/EA.
IF you are having me submit paper recs:
3. Bring me stamped (2 stamps) envelopes with MY return address (shown below) along with the forms for each college you will be applying to. Clearly indicate due dates for each school on the envelopes, especially if you are applying ED/EA.
Bronx High School of Science
75 W 205 St
Bronx, NY 10468
4. Please fill out the teacher section as well as the student section of each form with the information given below, and make sure to sign the waiver on each form. Fill out each form with the following information:
Teacher's name: Stephen Mulick
School: The Bronx High School of Science
Address: 75 W 205 St, Bronx, NY 10468
Below find the questionnaire you must fill out. I would prefer this filled out at least one month before your first recommendation is due. If this form is filled out less than two weeks before the first due date, I cannot guarantee your recommendation will be completed:
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Cynthia Golan to request assistance.