counter Back to top
Daily Announcements

Need Working Papers?

Students can stop by their local high school to obtain working papers. Click the headline for further information.

Once you have completed the application, please bring it with a copy of your birth certificate and the doctor's note to your local high school.

Click here​​​​​​​ to download the form and instructions on the documentation needed.

Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Cynthia Golan to request assistance.

Privacy Policy Designed by 40N47 Design, Inc. powered by Educational Networks