Incoming Parent/Guardian Orientation
Welcome to the Bronx Science community! We would like to invite you to our annual Incoming Parent/Guardian Orientation. Please join us on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 (6:00-8:00 PM) at the Bronx High School of Science to meet with our Principal, Dr. Donahue; our Guidance Department; and our Parents' Association Co- Presidents. Click the headline for further information and to RSVP.
The Incoming Parent/Guardian Orientation will include:
- An overview of the Guidance Department
- Tips for a successful transition to high school, for you, and your child
- Important safety information
- An opportunity to meet your child's school counselor
- An opportunity to meet other parents/guardians of incoming students
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Cynthia Golan to request assistance.